Watercolor Tulips Heart Pendant
Stainless Steel jewelry will last!
- Very Strong
- Won’t turn your skin green
- Won’t tarnish, fade or peel
- It is hypoallergenic (non-irritating) for most people
Watercolor Tulips Heart Pendant – 1 Inch Heart Shaped Glass Pendant
- 16 inch stainless steel flat link chain with lobster clasp
- 18 inch stainless steel flat link chain with lobster clasp
- 20 inch stainless steel flat link chain with lobster clasp
- 22 inch solid stainless steel 1.5mm small ball chain can be cut to your perfect length
Optical grade heart shaped glass cabochon magnifies and enhances the artwork.
Your purchase will come in a Manic Bling gift box, ready for giving!
Why Stainless steel jewelry is a good choice:
For thousands of years, metals were used by ancient people all over the world for making jewelry. Some metals cause skin irritation or rashes. Metal allergies occur in many people. Nickel, copper, and cobalt are most common reasons for causing allergic reactions. For those who have metal/nickel allergies, finding jewelry that does not irritate the skin can be a challenge because most metals are alloys, and nickel is one of the most popular components. Stainless steel has become very popular for making jewelry in the past few years because of trends and style preferences that favor a more industrial look. The cost of stainless steel jewelry is slightly higher than plated alloys but is much less expensive than solid gold or silver.